Wednesday, January 14, 2009

homesick

when i found out at the beginning of this school year that A Day To Remember was putting out a new album this winter, i was stoked. and then once that i found out that the album title was Homesick, i about lost it. i really felt like that fit me, because being at school makes me miss being home so much.

Photobucket

i got a chance to hear the new album today, and it blew me away! i wasn't really sure if they could top For Those Who Have Heart for me, because i love that album, but Homesick is incredible. i know i'll be spinning it for a while. definitely try to get your hands on it before 2/3 which is it's release date, but if you can't, buy it, which i will be doing. these dudes know what's up.

- Homesick tracklisting -
The Downfall Of Us All
My Life For Hire
I’m Made Of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of? (feat. Mike Hranica of The Devil Wears Prada)
NJ Legion Iced Tea
Mr. Highway’s Thinking About The End
Have Faith In Me
Welcome To My Family (Feat. Vincent Bennett of The Acacia Strain)
Homesick
Holdin’ It Down For The Underground
You Already Know What You Are
Another Song About The Weekend
If It Means A Lot To You (Feat. Sierra Kusterbeck of Versa Emerge)

1 comment:

Ryan said...

it turned out so much better than i was expecting